MakerDojo provides the highest quality Holiday Programs for children.
Our programs are designed with working families in mind, ensuring that parents and carers are able to meet their work commitments, confident in the knowledge that their children are well cared for, safe and happy.
MakerDojo’s programs extend beyond the typical Holiday Program by aligning with the Victorian and Australian Curricula to provide educational care for the children via STEAM (Science Technology Engineering Art and Mathematics)-related thought-provoking hands-on activities. We call it “Learning through Making”.
Our programs will:
- Provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment
- Provide a wide variety of experiences and activities that are developmentally appropriate for primary-aged children
- Ensure we remain at the forefront of creative STEAM learning initiatives
- Cater to the social, intellectual, physical, recreational and emotional needs and interests of all children
- Ensure that the needs of parents are acknowledged and respected
- Provide friendly, trained, sensitive and co-operative staff
- Offer a caring environment that promotes a positive attitude, personal growth, high self-esteem and respect for others
- Commit to sustainable practices of ‘reduce, reuse and recycle’